Well if you think they’re hard then you can try other types of stretches or you can just do the same stretches you do but don’t push yourself hard on them and slowly get used to ‘em.
If they’re too hard, either change them up so they work for your body or skip them and do another stretch that does work and feel good for you!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?