So I highly recommend to watch the related video about stretching on fabulous channel on YouTube or any other sources.
In and out : where "in" is inflating and "out" is releasing.
remember when you stretch your body, you need to release it eventually.
Note: Certain joint conditions, such as hypermobility, can be worsened with stretch exercises. If you have a condition that causes your joints to be looser than average, especially if you're on the more severe end of the condition, avoid routines that focus on flexibility. For these individuals, it's better to focus on strengthening muscles around your joints for support, and stick to light stretches to keep from being stiff and to get circulation going.
Pilates and yoga moves help me a lot to stretch my back without incurring into injuries.
You can start with 5 position that get to stretch the whole body . Hold the stretch for at least 30 sec
Also, I like to do what are called spinal hygiene exercises to move and stretch my spine in every way it can – I’m prone to back pain and doing these regularly helps a lot. You can find different versions of these online too, but basically anything that leads you to gently flex/extend/rotate/sidebend each part of your spine (lower, upper, and neck) should do the trick.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.