It's difficult to do a full stretch routine in a minute. Better to select specific stretches for each area of your body and take the 30-60 seconds on each to stretch properly.
- Is your happiness dependent on your goal?
- Does a daylight simulation alarm clock help to wake up at a better stage of the sleep cycle?
- Are there indicators if you’ve flossed well? How do you fix receding gums?
- What Learn
- What happens if you do not actually write it down, but just have 3 things in mind?
One should never stretch a cold muscle; so simply moving your body and going further into your range of motion than you normally do for a few minutes should suffice.
- Should you start with your upper half or lower half first?
- I want to read more scientific studies about the benefits and risks of stretching in the short and long term. What are the best peer-reviewed papers on this topic?
- Any tips/tricks to not feel odd just getting up and stretching? What specific stretches can I do in the time frame that are also good for public use if necessary?
- What do I do before stretch training? After? How often should I do stretch exercises if I want to do splits? How long do I have to sit in the split if I train 3 days in a row with 1 day to rest?
- What do you do about your habits when you get sick?
- Can I still do splits regardless of my age? Am I too old to be that flexible? How long will it take?
- Are there stretches you prefer as a warm up as opposed to when your already warmed up?
- Do you follow a certain set routine when doing your stretch session? From this site or another app or made up by yourself?
- How long do you typically take to stretch and do you concentrate on any specific area of your body?
- What is your favorite stretch?