It's difficult to do a full stretch routine in a minute. Better to select specific stretches for each area of your body and take the 30-60 seconds on each to stretch properly.
- How long a day and at what time of the day is it recommended to stretch?
- Does stretching provide the same benefits as yoga? Should a beginner start with stretching or with yoga?
- What is your stretching routine? Can it help me?
- What has Fabulous helped you achieve?
- How long do you hold each stretch for?
One should never stretch a cold muscle; so simply moving your body and going further into your range of motion than you normally do for a few minutes should suffice.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?