It's difficult to do a full stretch routine in a minute. Better to select specific stretches for each area of your body and take the 30-60 seconds on each to stretch properly.
- Should we write to-do lists in the morning or evening?
- I eat almost the same breakfast daily. I would love to hear what others eat, to give me more ideas.
- Everything else being equal, how many to-do items so you feel comfortable putting on your list each day?
- How do you get a day back on track following interruptions? Starting task #1 at 4pm is not unusual for me!
- How do you think that meditation has changed your life?
One should never stretch a cold muscle; so simply moving your body and going further into your range of motion than you normally do for a few minutes should suffice.
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- What are your favorite stretches?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
- Do you have a designated area in your home/routine for stretching?
- Do you feel it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day? Such as stretching and exercising
- What stretches can help with stiffness of the lower back?
- What types of stretches would you recommend to someone with lumbar scoliosis?
- Any stretching video recommendations I could follow?
- Is it necessary to switch up stretching routines?