Hansj Rgen U.
One should never stretch a cold muscle; so simply moving your body and going further into your range of motion than you normally do for a few minutes should suffice.
It's difficult to do a full stretch routine in a minute. Better to select specific stretches for each area of your body and take the 30-60 seconds on each to stretch properly.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?