It's difficult to do a full stretch routine in a minute. Better to select specific stretches for each area of your body and take the 30-60 seconds on each to stretch properly.
- The best morning routine stretch?
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- What are the best stretches for people trying to learn how to do the splits?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
- I have difficulty getting up in the mornings. How do you get yourself moving in the morning?
One should never stretch a cold muscle; so simply moving your body and going further into your range of motion than you normally do for a few minutes should suffice.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?