I think you should do some yoga poses, keeping it a basic level to not hurt yourself but get the job done an stretch your legs and hips
Check out sunnybrook.ca/content/?page=musculoskeletal-hip-replacement-progression for some great stretch ideas. Any leg stretches will work, really. The most important thing is to listen to your body and don't overdo it. Go slow. Build up over time. Don't expect to do deep stretches in the first (couple of!) weeks.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?