I think it depends on duration. It's not a stretch, but could be considered exercise. Exercise is generally considered anything that raises your heart rate consistently for 10 minutes or more.
I don’t see a reason why the two need to be separate all the time! Something like Yoga is a great example of a way that you can combine both to create a peaceful more centered mind. I think it also depends on how fast you’re running and how far apart/how high the bleachers are. If you aren’t getting your knees up, there probably won’t be much stretch in your legs. Same goes for the arms, if you aren’t pumping them they aren’t getting any stretch. It’s definitely more on the cardio side in my mind, but I don’t think you can completely count out stretching as well.
I think it’s more of exercise. Stretching is something static to me, holding not fully comfortable but yet not painful pose.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.