Yes!! Stretching in the morning is so important for waking up the body and the brain, releasing any leftover tension from the previous day and letting you start the day as a fresh beautiful soul 🙂
Actually, stretching only 1-3min in the morning can really help your day! Not only does it slowly relieve tension and improve flexibility, but stretching with the fabulous app that you (I hope) are reading this on now, is very calming for the brain. The music is perfect to stretch or meditate to, and just doing that every morning makes your mindset much more positive for the day.
(It’s also scientifically proven that having a morning routine, stretching or not, improves mood and mental health!)
(P.S. This is actually from a real user and not a computer lol)
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?