I stretch several times a day whenever needed. First thing in the morning, about mid morning, mid afternoon and before bed
- Is 5 minutes really enough time to build any results?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- Is there any stretch exercise I can do in my bed? Sometimes I forget stretching before I go to bed.
- Is stretching best BEFORE a workout? AFTER a workout? Or both?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?