Roll shoulders backwards inhaling, feet foot apart. Start with your head, roll down vertibra by vertibra exhaling until you are as low as possible. Make sure your tummy is pulled in but everything else is relaxed. Inhaling bend both knees. Exhale as you roll back up, starting by tilted your pelvis forward and unrolling vertibra by vertibra
Hold your arms at shoulder height in front of you.Bend at the elbows and twist arms together and raise your arms upward. Repeat after switching the arm in front .
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?