Roll shoulders backwards inhaling, feet foot apart. Start with your head, roll down vertibra by vertibra exhaling until you are as low as possible. Make sure your tummy is pulled in but everything else is relaxed. Inhaling bend both knees. Exhale as you roll back up, starting by tilted your pelvis forward and unrolling vertibra by vertibra
Hold your arms at shoulder height in front of you.Bend at the elbows and twist arms together and raise your arms upward. Repeat after switching the arm in front .
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?