Roll shoulders backwards inhaling, feet foot apart. Start with your head, roll down vertibra by vertibra exhaling until you are as low as possible. Make sure your tummy is pulled in but everything else is relaxed. Inhaling bend both knees. Exhale as you roll back up, starting by tilted your pelvis forward and unrolling vertibra by vertibra
Hold your arms at shoulder height in front of you.Bend at the elbows and twist arms together and raise your arms upward. Repeat after switching the arm in front .
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching