- How do you maintain your habit over the weeekend or when travelling away from home? I do yoga in the morning for stretch and exercise and I always struggle to do it over the weekends or when I’m not at home.
- What stretch do you find most helpful?
- When is the best stretching time. (Morning, afternoon, or at night)
- I practice martial arts 5 to 6 times a week for anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours (group traning); what is the best schedule and methods for stretching and should it be done before or after?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
Take your time when stretching.
Make sure you never feel off balance or dizzy when stretching.
Never do any type of stretch position or isometric exercise/ stretch that causes you pin or discomfort.
A good rule of thumb may also be when performing any type of stretch position, make sure to keep your joints slightly flexed- don’t lock your joint or fully extend or fully flex your joint. When performing certain stretch positions, it is better to grasp or hold your muscle rather than a joint.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?