- What kind of stretches do you do daily and how often? If you work in an office, how have you worked it into your routine?
- What stretching exercise do you recommend for a man who uses a computer for more than 8 hours a day while sitting on a chair?
- How has stretching benefited you?
- Do you think stretching is more important at night or in the morning? Why?
- What are you doing about that if you have cold for example?
Take your time when stretching.
Make sure you never feel off balance or dizzy when stretching.
Never do any type of stretch position or isometric exercise/ stretch that causes you pin or discomfort.
A good rule of thumb may also be when performing any type of stretch position, make sure to keep your joints slightly flexed- don’t lock your joint or fully extend or fully flex your joint. When performing certain stretch positions, it is better to grasp or hold your muscle rather than a joint.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs