I feel like my blood can Flow again, and my muscles relax a bit. Its like im suddenly back to earth and not stressing inside my own mind .
I just feel like it’s something that I know I’m going to do as soon as I get up. Before this, I would lay in bed and think or check e-mails on my phone, because I knew I had stuff to do today but that was after I wake up. I would either make some tea and play a video game, but now that I’ve changed that morning routine to a shower, stretch and drinking water, I know exactly what I’ve got to do when I wake up in the morning. My body is also thanking me a lot for it. It’s nice to spend time with it and remember that we’re in this together, because sometimes I get very lost in my own thoughts and become ungrounded.
I feel more energised and loose especially after I've just woken up, but if I do a more calming stretch then it just sets you up perfectly for bed time meditation
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?