Hey, I don't really use the bands since I've started. I stretch without them, at least for now till I'm more flexible. I love the pidgeon position to stretch the glutes, sides and thighs. I also love to cross my legs and reach for something I can pull on to stretch my lumbar. I'm renewed after those poses!
Laying on my back and crossing my knee over the other leg while keeping my hips on the ground. If I put my opposite arm above my head I get a good lower back stretch also.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?