Ma Ly Q.
I tend to do stretching for my lower body. But what really works on blood flowing is 1) stretch the back, get my head below the waist line and up, slowly.
Heinz Walter C.
It helps me to think “head to toes”. I start by stretching my neck (rotations and placing a hand on my opposite ear to help stretch my neck side-to-side). I’ve printed off these 5 stretches from a Self Magazine article. They are simple & only 5 to remember. https://www.self.com/gallery/5-simple-stretches-that-release-tension-in-your-neck-back-and-legs/amp
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?