It helps me to think “head to toes”. I start by stretching my neck (rotations and placing a hand on my opposite ear to help stretch my neck side-to-side). I’ve printed off these 5 stretches from a Self Magazine article. They are simple & only 5 to remember. https://www.self.com/gallery/5-simple-stretches-that-release-tension-in-your-neck-back-and-legs/amp
- How many times a day do you like to stretch?
- What stretches should I do in the morning?
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
- What are the best stretches for the all body?
I tend to do stretching for my lower body. But what really works on blood flowing is 1) stretch the back, get my head below the waist line and up, slowly.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?