Kneel, then push your hips back toward your heels
Reach your arms forward and lay your hands flat on the floor
Breathe into the stretch
Just make sure you decompress your spine first. You can do this by hanging from a pull up bar and dangling your feet to touch the floor. You'll feel your spine extend, this is what you want especially with back pain since it brings pressure off that nerve.
Putting your elbow out onto the wall *shoulder height*. Then place your feet away from the wall. The end position should be you leaning your hips tword the wall until its under your shoulders. Dont be afraid to stick your hips out more to get more of a stretch.
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?