Kneel, then push your hips back toward your heels
Reach your arms forward and lay your hands flat on the floor
Breathe into the stretch
Just make sure you decompress your spine first. You can do this by hanging from a pull up bar and dangling your feet to touch the floor. You'll feel your spine extend, this is what you want especially with back pain since it brings pressure off that nerve.
Putting your elbow out onto the wall *shoulder height*. Then place your feet away from the wall. The end position should be you leaning your hips tword the wall until its under your shoulders. Dont be afraid to stick your hips out more to get more of a stretch.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?