I reccomend yoga, and poses like child's pose and cat/cow, and stretches like butterfly and wounded butterfly. I really like laying on my bed and stretching out each limb separatly.
For my stretching habits, I like to do yoga or pilates. There are several excellent apps for both, and no equipment is needed.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?