Body does by itself the stretch it needs in the morning and in the evening as well..so I think both times are essential, as the body is asking it. So my advice is, listen to your body.
I think a longer stretching session in the morning is good to get going, but I find a shorter session before bed good to!
I have heard that neither morning or evening is a good time period but I know that warm muscles are best, so if you wear warm clothing and gradually and lightly stretch to start out I think that is best. My neck is usually ready to stretch after 12 noon lol.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?