When your conscience eats you up afterwards, that's when u know you were doing the wrong thing. I get it wrong all the time, and some things I can't right after the wrong, but I still choose to perservere. I will not give up on becoming a better person than I once was. No matter how bad I want to give up sometimes, I still keep pushing forward. There is a light at the end of my tunnel….. I can't see it yet, but I know it's there.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?