When your conscience eats you up afterwards, that's when u know you were doing the wrong thing. I get it wrong all the time, and some things I can't right after the wrong, but I still choose to perservere. I will not give up on becoming a better person than I once was. No matter how bad I want to give up sometimes, I still keep pushing forward. There is a light at the end of my tunnel….. I can't see it yet, but I know it's there.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?