It is definitely helping. I am active and also practise Alexander Technique, but the stretching is helping me stay grounded and open.
- How do you maintain a stretching routine?
- How do I keep pushing past the first 3-4 days? That’s when my habits tend to fall flat.
- How to keep going when you have an injury?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
Stretching for me releases the stress of the day. The knots have a way of hiding. Finding the best stretch for those is like chasing a dream
Stretching really makes a difference, i am able to stand up better and walk better. I am able to release my shoulders pain giving me more flexibility in my neck therefore improving my posture
I haven’t really noticed but I think it definitely will improve posture overtime, as long as you have the right technique and form while doing the stretches.
Not Sure if the actual stretching is improving my posture though the more I stretch the more agile feel the more agile feel the more I want to sit up straight and so yeah I guess to some degree it does help
This first few days has definitely encouraged me to be more conscious of my posture but I wouldn't go as far to say that it's improved it yet. I can see how when it's for longer and a part of my routine it will definitely help though
Stretching for long periods at a time can certainly improve posture. In dance, posture is essential and we stretched for roughly a third of our class time each week. Even though it can feel like a pain, it’s totally worth it.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.