It is definitely helping. I am active and also practise Alexander Technique, but the stretching is helping me stay grounded and open.
Stretching for me releases the stress of the day. The knots have a way of hiding. Finding the best stretch for those is like chasing a dream
Stretching really makes a difference, i am able to stand up better and walk better. I am able to release my shoulders pain giving me more flexibility in my neck therefore improving my posture
I haven’t really noticed but I think it definitely will improve posture overtime, as long as you have the right technique and form while doing the stretches.
Not Sure if the actual stretching is improving my posture though the more I stretch the more agile feel the more agile feel the more I want to sit up straight and so yeah I guess to some degree it does help
This first few days has definitely encouraged me to be more conscious of my posture but I wouldn't go as far to say that it's improved it yet. I can see how when it's for longer and a part of my routine it will definitely help though
Stretching for long periods at a time can certainly improve posture. In dance, posture is essential and we stretched for roughly a third of our class time each week. Even though it can feel like a pain, it’s totally worth it.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?