I recommend downloading the app Down Dog (its a free yoga app), choosing your duration, and selecting “restorative” – it will lead you in a bunch of great stretches with calming music in the background.
- What kind of a stretching routine do you have? Do you do any particular movements?
- I would love to learn some stretches for my stiff knee!
- What’s the best way to make your legs more flexible?
- I’m looking for a credible website that has instructions and photos/video of flexibility improving yoga poses. Any suggestions?
- What is the easiest and useful move for stretching the back?
honestly, i don't do anything new. simple yoga stretches have helped with my hips and legs, so i branched out to a small yoga- based series of stretches for neck and back.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?