I recommend downloading the app Down Dog (its a free yoga app), choosing your duration, and selecting “restorative” – it will lead you in a bunch of great stretches with calming music in the background.
honestly, i don't do anything new. simple yoga stretches have helped with my hips and legs, so i branched out to a small yoga- based series of stretches for neck and back.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?