If your hamstring is over stretched, you need to stop stretching and rest your muscle. So sit down somewhere and ice your leg to remove the tenderness. Just rest your muscle of at least 3 days or until it feels better.
You have to be careful to make sure it heals properly. If you are unable to get medical advice right now I would focus more on resting it until you can.
I saw some helpful information on WebMD if you haven’t already considered that.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?