If your hamstring is over stretched, you need to stop stretching and rest your muscle. So sit down somewhere and ice your leg to remove the tenderness. Just rest your muscle of at least 3 days or until it feels better.
You have to be careful to make sure it heals properly. If you are unable to get medical advice right now I would focus more on resting it until you can.
I saw some helpful information on WebMD if you haven’t already considered that.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?