If your hamstring is over stretched, you need to stop stretching and rest your muscle. So sit down somewhere and ice your leg to remove the tenderness. Just rest your muscle of at least 3 days or until it feels better.
You have to be careful to make sure it heals properly. If you are unable to get medical advice right now I would focus more on resting it until you can.
I saw some helpful information on WebMD if you haven’t already considered that.
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?