Yeeeeeeeeessssssss definitely, and it feels delightful! You don't even force anything, it's simply because it's relaxing that you continue doing it without even realizing! And actually, when I trie using the timer, I've noticed how short one minute is, it's not enough for me to be as peaceful, painless and relaxed as when I do it on my own time (which I never check, so I don't even know how long I take).
The fact that I've started stretching at all is wonderful, but i dont really look at the time. I probably should but it stresses me out. I just do what i feel is nice. And i Have been stretching more, even when its not in my routine. So in a backhanded way, kinda yeah.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…