Yeeeeeeeeessssssss definitely, and it feels delightful! You don't even force anything, it's simply because it's relaxing that you continue doing it without even realizing! And actually, when I trie using the timer, I've noticed how short one minute is, it's not enough for me to be as peaceful, painless and relaxed as when I do it on my own time (which I never check, so I don't even know how long I take).
The fact that I've started stretching at all is wonderful, but i dont really look at the time. I probably should but it stresses me out. I just do what i feel is nice. And i Have been stretching more, even when its not in my routine. So in a backhanded way, kinda yeah.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?