The morning is the best time to stretch, because it helps get your body moving and helps you feel more awake. It's also good to do stretches before bed, to help loosen up your muscles after using them all day, and to keep you from feeling extra stiff in the morning!
My favorite time to stretch would be around in the evening because I usually have nothing to do around that time and feel the most pumped about it .
I like to stretch in the morning after I wake up. I feel like it helps me wake up and feel better. I like to make it a habit because I'll be less sore and less tired.
In the morning! I'll dance to an upbeat song to warm up my muscles and then do some stretching. The whole thing really helps to wake me up.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?