Hi there. it would better be a combination of exercises for core and back; including standing lunges stretch and overhead squat to forward bend stretch and alternating camel stretch. these are good combinations for back pain. I sit behind the desk almost for 10 hours a day but with these exercises in the morning I feel just fine.
Stretching foward with hands reaching towards the toes(u can sit down or stand up) and laying down a spiraling you left a different direction from you torso.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?