Remember all things that I've to do in all day and the fresh and cool weather , I really like the weather in the morning
In a word: anything! I love the ones that you can breathe into, like a deep down dog, pigeon or hip opener stretch. This way, not only is a deep stretch waking up your tired muscles, but so is that deep breathing that comes naturally with those types of moves.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?