It depends, if I am free and not sick and I don't do any exercise because of my laziness, I feel so bad.. so I always try to do it cuz I feel awesome in the shower after I exercised 🙂
- How can you focus on thing and not on the entire list, so you don’t feel overwhelmed?
- How many times should one floss between each tooth?
- How long do you hold a stretch pose for?
- Where do you meditate?
- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
Not really, but I still forget to do them. And that’s why it’s not great to skip. Not having to think about doing them is the goal of a routine; the option of forgetting is null because you didn’t have to remind yourself in the first place.
Valério Das neves
Since I was started, I didn't break any habit yet , may be if it happen somthing chage inside me, somthing that says you can break any habit easily after this, so I wanna think breaking will not happen any more and I try to avoid it.
Yes, I want to stretch first thing in the morning when I wake up because it makes me feel more awake and energized. Kind of like how my dogs do a good stretch when they wake up.
Yes, it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day because sometimes life happens and you can’t get to stretching or exercising as acheduled. I believe if you get it done throughout the day you have committed to your plan to change your habit.
Yes. Doing a little bit is better than not doing any at all, especially at times when you can't muster up the motivation to do a task in full. Larger tasks can seem daunting but breaking them up into small chunks can help you feel more willing to do them. Thinking "Yeah! I should be able to handle 10 mins of excercise! It will feel so good to finally add a little workout to my routine!" is way better then "45 mins!? No way! I really don't have the energy for that today…"
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What are some good stretches to do in bed?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?