It depends, if I am free and not sick and I don't do any exercise because of my laziness, I feel so bad.. so I always try to do it cuz I feel awesome in the shower after I exercised 🙂
Not really, but I still forget to do them. And that’s why it’s not great to skip. Not having to think about doing them is the goal of a routine; the option of forgetting is null because you didn’t have to remind yourself in the first place.
Valério Das neves
Since I was started, I didn't break any habit yet , may be if it happen somthing chage inside me, somthing that says you can break any habit easily after this, so I wanna think breaking will not happen any more and I try to avoid it.
Yes, I want to stretch first thing in the morning when I wake up because it makes me feel more awake and energized. Kind of like how my dogs do a good stretch when they wake up.
Yes, it’s okay to break any habits up throughout the day because sometimes life happens and you can’t get to stretching or exercising as acheduled. I believe if you get it done throughout the day you have committed to your plan to change your habit.
Yes. Doing a little bit is better than not doing any at all, especially at times when you can't muster up the motivation to do a task in full. Larger tasks can seem daunting but breaking them up into small chunks can help you feel more willing to do them. Thinking "Yeah! I should be able to handle 10 mins of excercise! It will feel so good to finally add a little workout to my routine!" is way better then "45 mins!? No way! I really don't have the energy for that today…"
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?