I kind of just stretch out whatever feels like it needs it most immediately. Maybe not the best process but it's better than nothing!
Old fashioned stretches … like the ones used in athletics. Stretch the legs… stretch the arms … stretch the core. I stretch for one minute three times a day with this app.
Since I did sports, I found that reaching down to your toes first is a good choice to stretch out everything. Then I focus on stretches for my legs then stretches for my arms. But YouTube videos are very good to educate yourself on different stretches so then later you can make it your own.
I usually stretch by following another fitness app that I have, but I always try to stretch the muscles I used the most in my exercise or the ones that are hurting/feeling stuck.
I prefer to stretch freely through the day, without a restricted time to do so. It’s too fickle to not be an all day thing as the motions of the day go.
A mix of the fabulous 10 minute and some other apps such as yoga. I find the fabulous 10 min stretching quite intense if it’s been a long day. Would be good for a 5 min stretch routine too.
I use a few of the basic stretches from the fabulous series. Simple things like reaching down to the floor or lifting your arm over to one side. Those are a few I use.
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…