I kind of just stretch out whatever feels like it needs it most immediately. Maybe not the best process but it's better than nothing!
Old fashioned stretches … like the ones used in athletics. Stretch the legs… stretch the arms … stretch the core. I stretch for one minute three times a day with this app.
Since I did sports, I found that reaching down to your toes first is a good choice to stretch out everything. Then I focus on stretches for my legs then stretches for my arms. But YouTube videos are very good to educate yourself on different stretches so then later you can make it your own.
I usually stretch by following another fitness app that I have, but I always try to stretch the muscles I used the most in my exercise or the ones that are hurting/feeling stuck.
I prefer to stretch freely through the day, without a restricted time to do so. It’s too fickle to not be an all day thing as the motions of the day go.
A mix of the fabulous 10 minute and some other apps such as yoga. I find the fabulous 10 min stretching quite intense if it’s been a long day. Would be good for a 5 min stretch routine too.
I use a few of the basic stretches from the fabulous series. Simple things like reaching down to the floor or lifting your arm over to one side. Those are a few I use.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?