I prefer to stretch freely through the day, without a restricted time to do so. It’s too fickle to not be an all day thing as the motions of the day go.
- Are there particular stretches that are better to do in the morning in order to get your body moving?
- Is there any kind of diet that helps with flexibility?
- What kind of stretch routine do you find most beneficial?
- How do you stretch your back and shoulder blades safely?
- What are the best evening stretches for relaxing muscles (especially in the neck and back) and mind?
I kind of just stretch out whatever feels like it needs it most immediately. Maybe not the best process but it's better than nothing!
I use a few of the basic stretches from the fabulous series. Simple things like reaching down to the floor or lifting your arm over to one side. Those are a few I use.
I usually stretch by following another fitness app that I have, but I always try to stretch the muscles I used the most in my exercise or the ones that are hurting/feeling stuck.
A mix of the fabulous 10 minute and some other apps such as yoga. I find the fabulous 10 min stretching quite intense if it’s been a long day. Would be good for a 5 min stretch routine too.
Since I did sports, I found that reaching down to your toes first is a good choice to stretch out everything. Then I focus on stretches for my legs then stretches for my arms. But YouTube videos are very good to educate yourself on different stretches so then later you can make it your own.
Old fashioned stretches … like the ones used in athletics. Stretch the legs… stretch the arms … stretch the core. I stretch for one minute three times a day with this app.
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?