I kind of just stretch out whatever feels like it needs it most immediately. Maybe not the best process but it's better than nothing!
Old fashioned stretches … like the ones used in athletics. Stretch the legs… stretch the arms … stretch the core. I stretch for one minute three times a day with this app.
Since I did sports, I found that reaching down to your toes first is a good choice to stretch out everything. Then I focus on stretches for my legs then stretches for my arms. But YouTube videos are very good to educate yourself on different stretches so then later you can make it your own.
I usually stretch by following another fitness app that I have, but I always try to stretch the muscles I used the most in my exercise or the ones that are hurting/feeling stuck.
I prefer to stretch freely through the day, without a restricted time to do so. It’s too fickle to not be an all day thing as the motions of the day go.
A mix of the fabulous 10 minute and some other apps such as yoga. I find the fabulous 10 min stretching quite intense if it’s been a long day. Would be good for a 5 min stretch routine too.
I use a few of the basic stretches from the fabulous series. Simple things like reaching down to the floor or lifting your arm over to one side. Those are a few I use.
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?