Instead of skipping a routine completely if I have a bad day or just a hard time motivating myself, I scale it down and do SOMEthing! Instead of going for a run, I go for a walk, instead of doing a full 30 minute routine, I do 20, or 10. That way I keep up the habit and often, once I get started, the motivation to turn my walk into a run magically appears! 🙂
Put it on a to do list and mark it off after you have finished. Listen to music with a fast beat and the music will help you get focused on the music.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?