Put it on a to do list and mark it off after you have finished. Listen to music with a fast beat and the music will help you get focused on the music.
- How long do you hold your stretches for?
- Is there any stretch exercise I can do in my bed? Sometimes I forget stretching before I go to bed.
- Is 5 minutes really enough time to build any results?
- How do you motivate yourself to stretch instead of sleeping, and are you more flexible after a certain amount of time?
- Do you prefer to stretch before exercising, after or both?
Instead of skipping a routine completely if I have a bad day or just a hard time motivating myself, I scale it down and do SOMEthing! Instead of going for a run, I go for a walk, instead of doing a full 30 minute routine, I do 20, or 10. That way I keep up the habit and often, once I get started, the motivation to turn my walk into a run magically appears! 🙂
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?