Put it on a to do list and mark it off after you have finished. Listen to music with a fast beat and the music will help you get focused on the music.
Instead of skipping a routine completely if I have a bad day or just a hard time motivating myself, I scale it down and do SOMEthing! Instead of going for a run, I go for a walk, instead of doing a full 30 minute routine, I do 20, or 10. That way I keep up the habit and often, once I get started, the motivation to turn my walk into a run magically appears! 🙂
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?