Instead of skipping a routine completely if I have a bad day or just a hard time motivating myself, I scale it down and do SOMEthing! Instead of going for a run, I go for a walk, instead of doing a full 30 minute routine, I do 20, or 10. That way I keep up the habit and often, once I get started, the motivation to turn my walk into a run magically appears! 🙂
Put it on a to do list and mark it off after you have finished. Listen to music with a fast beat and the music will help you get focused on the music.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?