What is the question.
What are the objectives.
This question lacks clarity.
One step at a time
Do 3x a wk to strt..
Soon, you'll be doing the splits. I hope this helps ur splits. Good Luck..
And do safely, I'm rooting for you!!!✌☺
Second, meditate or visualize your day. You want to be calm before stretching. Stretching is more mental than physical. It’s a way to check in on yourself. Imagine stretching as your own personal yoga routine!
Third, do normal stretching before splits. I would look at a gymnastics warmup video. They have several ways they prepare for the splits and even split while standing up! Prior to doing the move. But make sure your overall routine is no longer than 10 minutes.
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.
- How best can I achieve success with a Stretch habit at a senior age?
- What’s a good amount of time to give to stretching in the morning?
- Have you made a 1 minute routine you repeat? Or do you change it up daily?
- Where do you feel you need to stretch the most? Does it move around from day by day?
- If you are already super flexible how do you stretch?
- How long do you stretch for (total)?
- How do you stretch and for how long?