Youtube is a great resource for almost anything. I run so my stretches are based a lot on that, and doing a quick yoga routine is also a great way to get a full body stretch
There is a great resource that you can buy as a digital download. It’s a book called “Foundation” by Eric Goodman. It’s an amazing posture improving workout.
I found various streaming subscriptions to be very helpful. I think the most helpful was Gaia oh, and I have found some things on Amazon Prime as well.
- Do you ever try stretching in the shower? I love it!
- The stretch help to get alertness in the morning?
- How can you get motivated to stretch?
- What routine is the best for maintaining your daily routine?
- do you prefer to stretch in the morning or night?
- Are there any stretches that seem to wake you up moreso than others?
- what is your favorite stretch?
- How long should I stretch for?
- Should you hold stretch poses, and if so, how long?
- What do you think is the best stretch routine? Would it be focusing on the whole body all time or do you prefer stretching the legs most or the back maybe the neck? Do some points of the body need more attention than the others?