Youtube is a great resource for almost anything. I run so my stretches are based a lot on that, and doing a quick yoga routine is also a great way to get a full body stretch
- Do push your self out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little uncomfortableness?
- What time of day is best for stretching?
- What is your stretching routine? Can it help me?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What the perfect time to stretch !?
There is a great resource that you can buy as a digital download. It’s a book called “Foundation” by Eric Goodman. It’s an amazing posture improving workout.
I found various streaming subscriptions to be very helpful. I think the most helpful was Gaia oh, and I have found some things on Amazon Prime as well.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs