Youtube is a great resource for almost anything. I run so my stretches are based a lot on that, and doing a quick yoga routine is also a great way to get a full body stretch
There is a great resource that you can buy as a digital download. It’s a book called “Foundation” by Eric Goodman. It’s an amazing posture improving workout.
I found various streaming subscriptions to be very helpful. I think the most helpful was Gaia oh, and I have found some things on Amazon Prime as well.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?