Youtube is a great resource for almost anything. I run so my stretches are based a lot on that, and doing a quick yoga routine is also a great way to get a full body stretch
There is a great resource that you can buy as a digital download. It’s a book called “Foundation” by Eric Goodman. It’s an amazing posture improving workout.
I found various streaming subscriptions to be very helpful. I think the most helpful was Gaia oh, and I have found some things on Amazon Prime as well.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?