C Ssio Z.
Now I do very short stretching, about 3-5 min every day. Some time ago I did a longer sessions, 30-40 min and the optimum for me was 2 times a week
Personally, I try to stretch every day of the week. But only for a short amount of time. It doesn’t have to be long and strenuous to make it count. Just 5 minutes every day of 10-30 second stretching will still help you. Over time, you will start to see progress, so don’t lose hope early on. Think of it almost like a marathon – you need to keep moving, even if it’s at a slow pace, in order to see the finish line.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?