C Ssio Z.
Now I do very short stretching, about 3-5 min every day. Some time ago I did a longer sessions, 30-40 min and the optimum for me was 2 times a week
Personally, I try to stretch every day of the week. But only for a short amount of time. It doesn’t have to be long and strenuous to make it count. Just 5 minutes every day of 10-30 second stretching will still help you. Over time, you will start to see progress, so don’t lose hope early on. Think of it almost like a marathon – you need to keep moving, even if it’s at a slow pace, in order to see the finish line.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.