Yes. I do a yoga pose. Where you stand on one leg while supporting it with the other foot touching the standing knee. Then i stretch my arms all the way above my head and point them to the sky
The stretch I love to do when my muscles are tight is a wide legged childs pose. It helps stretch out the back, shoulders, arm, even your thighs. I use it after I have a hard workout day.
I have found that sometimes it’s not always something you can stretch out, sometimes it takes a little more. I would try working on your posture, stretching daily, and exercising will get you started. When exercising the area, find the area that seems tight and work the muscles, tendons, etc. The purpose of this is to strengthen the area so that the different pieces of your shoulder will find their places and hold together better. Also, a better diet could be needed if you aren’t getting the nutrients you need, this causes your body to weaken and cause injury.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?