Yes. I do a yoga pose. Where you stand on one leg while supporting it with the other foot touching the standing knee. Then i stretch my arms all the way above my head and point them to the sky
- Any advice for finding a good, complete stretch routine for the whole body?
- Does anyone have an example of a good moving stretch (like yoga sun salutations) that I could try?
- Tell me the ways you stretch in public!
- What are effective stretches for reducing belly fat?
- I would like to know if there is any recommendation about which exercises are the most efficient ones?
I have found that sometimes it’s not always something you can stretch out, sometimes it takes a little more. I would try working on your posture, stretching daily, and exercising will get you started. When exercising the area, find the area that seems tight and work the muscles, tendons, etc. The purpose of this is to strengthen the area so that the different pieces of your shoulder will find their places and hold together better. Also, a better diet could be needed if you aren’t getting the nutrients you need, this causes your body to weaken and cause injury.
The stretch I love to do when my muscles are tight is a wide legged childs pose. It helps stretch out the back, shoulders, arm, even your thighs. I use it after I have a hard workout day.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs