– calms the body and mind leaving me more focused
– stretches parts of my body that I usually don’t pay attention to. I ad no idea just how stiff my body really is
– really the breath is life as it restores our cells, provides focus and energy
– Believe or not yoga aids me with bowel movements which is a direct relationship to my deep breathing. I have often felt the need to go during or right after yoga
Its a good way to escape and free your mind.
Also, tracking your progress, as you improve each pose week to week leaves you feeling proud.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?