– calms the body and mind leaving me more focused
– stretches parts of my body that I usually don’t pay attention to. I ad no idea just how stiff my body really is
– really the breath is life as it restores our cells, provides focus and energy
– Believe or not yoga aids me with bowel movements which is a direct relationship to my deep breathing. I have often felt the need to go during or right after yoga
Its a good way to escape and free your mind.
Also, tracking your progress, as you improve each pose week to week leaves you feeling proud.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching