- How has stretching benefited you?
- Do push yourself out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little discomfort?
- Should you stop stretching if you feel pain?
- Do you think yoga checks off the stretch requirement?
- What kind of moves are you doing concerning your back?
Its a good way to escape and free your mind.
Also, tracking your progress, as you improve each pose week to week leaves you feeling proud.
– calms the body and mind leaving me more focused
– stretches parts of my body that I usually don’t pay attention to. I ad no idea just how stiff my body really is
– really the breath is life as it restores our cells, provides focus and energy
– Believe or not yoga aids me with bowel movements which is a direct relationship to my deep breathing. I have often felt the need to go during or right after yoga
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?