– calms the body and mind leaving me more focused
– stretches parts of my body that I usually don’t pay attention to. I ad no idea just how stiff my body really is
– really the breath is life as it restores our cells, provides focus and energy
– Believe or not yoga aids me with bowel movements which is a direct relationship to my deep breathing. I have often felt the need to go during or right after yoga
Its a good way to escape and free your mind.
Also, tracking your progress, as you improve each pose week to week leaves you feeling proud.
- What time do you think it is best to do your stretches? In the morning , afternoon, or night?
- I would like to know how to have long term results after stretching my back muscles
- What’s your fave Stretch x
- What is the best time of the day to do yoga?
- What kind of stretch do you usually do? I need some ideas, please.
- Do you follow a stretching routine or make it up as you go? When do you stretch?
- Is it good to do the same things every day or should change exercises?
- Do you stretch after exercise ?
- What is the difference between streching and yoga. Many moves are similar
- Do you do this every day or do you miss some days? If you miss a day, how do you motivate to get in the routine again?