Stretching doesn’t mean you have to crack your back a gently stretch is more than enough not forcing your body when it’s not necessary. One of the most important things when you are stretching is breathing in when you do the stretch and out when you end it.
I would suggest doing planks daily could help strengthen those back muscles as well other benefits such as core. Slowly increase the time of the planks each day, starting at a minimal time so there is low opportunity for damage.
It means that you didn’t stretch properly. Sometimes, it happens to me too – I’d suggest to ask a professional or a certified yoga teacher (someone you can trust) in order to understand how your body works.
Depends on how weak your core is. If it’s as week as mine was then start with three days a week beginners yoga. Start working on your plank, squats and full body flexibility and mobility stretching
Make sure u are doing the correct stretches and not puttin too much strain on your back. Yoga is good for all body parts, you can try that. Stretching should feel good and loosen you up, not restrict you, leaving you in pain
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?