It means that you didn’t stretch properly. Sometimes, it happens to me too – I’d suggest to ask a professional or a certified yoga teacher (someone you can trust) in order to understand how your body works.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning as soon as you wake up or in the evening before bed and why?
- Is stretching after running recommended?
- When do you stretch for maximum benefit?
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- Any tips/tricks to not feel odd just getting up and stretching? What specific stretches can I do in the time frame that are also good for public use if necessary?
I would suggest doing planks daily could help strengthen those back muscles as well other benefits such as core. Slowly increase the time of the planks each day, starting at a minimal time so there is low opportunity for damage.
Make sure u are doing the correct stretches and not puttin too much strain on your back. Yoga is good for all body parts, you can try that. Stretching should feel good and loosen you up, not restrict you, leaving you in pain
Stretching doesn’t mean you have to crack your back a gently stretch is more than enough not forcing your body when it’s not necessary. One of the most important things when you are stretching is breathing in when you do the stretch and out when you end it.
Depends on how weak your core is. If it’s as week as mine was then start with three days a week beginners yoga. Start working on your plank, squats and full body flexibility and mobility stretching
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?