helped me to become more flexible, mentally and physically, i feel lighter and i’m more able to handle pressures on my physical body. i feel so much less stressed out and i’m able to spread my energy further
Stretching daily has made a world of difference with regards to my energy levels, motivation and mental health. It puts my day on the right track, no matter how my morning has been going.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed