I use YouTube yoga Sara Beth yoga for my stretching sessions especially because she has different sessions and I like the different styles
- How long should a normal stretching session be?
- When your muscles are sore or need attention what is your preferred way to stretch?
- What type of exercise do you do if you are working too much?
- What are the names of some new stretches to improve flexibility?
- Do you try to hold exact, proper form for as long as you can (if that means less than thirty seconds) or something more “doable” for you for a full thirty second interval when doing yoga poses or specific stretches?
I do random yoga moves targeted to what parts of my body are tight. Sometimes I watch a stretching video. Usually I have some basic moves in my head from doing yoga for years, and put some combination of those together to get a good stretch.
I stretch whatever was the most uncomfortable during the day, which usually ends up being whatever hurts even a little when I get home
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?