I use YouTube yoga Sara Beth yoga for my stretching sessions especially because she has different sessions and I like the different styles
I stretch whatever was the most uncomfortable during the day, which usually ends up being whatever hurts even a little when I get home
I do random yoga moves targeted to what parts of my body are tight. Sometimes I watch a stretching video. Usually I have some basic moves in my head from doing yoga for years, and put some combination of those together to get a good stretch.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?