I use YouTube yoga Sara Beth yoga for my stretching sessions especially because she has different sessions and I like the different styles
- What stretching routine do you like?
- Do I need to stretch before even short exercise sessions like the 7-minute workout?
- Anyone know of a good morning stretch routine and a good night stretch routine?
- If you also have loose joints – which makes stretching painful and dangerous – what stretches do you use before a run?
- Without the right environment and enough time in a day, how do I continue practicing a daily stretching ritual?
I do random yoga moves targeted to what parts of my body are tight. Sometimes I watch a stretching video. Usually I have some basic moves in my head from doing yoga for years, and put some combination of those together to get a good stretch.
I stretch whatever was the most uncomfortable during the day, which usually ends up being whatever hurts even a little when I get home
- Anybody have a fibro stretch routine ?
- Will it be more enjoyable if you do stretch habit with someone?
- How many times a day do you intentionally stretch?
- How do you do your stretches at work?
- Best way to stretch my lower back?
- Where do you focus your stretching and do you use specific exercises?
- What order do you stretch in? Which body parts do you work with first and/or most?
- What is a good upper back/neck stretch?
- I have severe back pain. I can barely sit with my legs straight, much less lean towards my toes. How can I gently stretch my hamstrings?
- Whats your best stretch pose and how long do you hold it for?