No. I use an App and follow two or three different routines. It is also dependent if I feel specially sore in any muscle group.
Yes. I mostly do what I feel comfortable with and what my body naturally just does when stretching. I don't overthink it. It just so happens that I do the same stretching everyday
No, I have a handful of stretch that I pick randomly so I can't just do the easy ones. With those stretch there is a goal in mind. This time my goal is to do the splits
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?