Ka Ka K.
Yes, in the morning. I always do some meditation and yoga in the morning, and after the yoga session, I spend at least 10-15 minutes on proper stretching. It boosts my mood for the day. When I have time, I also like to repeat the stretching session in the afternoon. If I don't have much time in the afternoon, I make sure to at least stretch my neck, my arms and hands (because when I sit in front of the computer all day, these bad boys suffer).
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?