Ka Ka K.
Yes, in the morning. I always do some meditation and yoga in the morning, and after the yoga session, I spend at least 10-15 minutes on proper stretching. It boosts my mood for the day. When I have time, I also like to repeat the stretching session in the afternoon. If I don't have much time in the afternoon, I make sure to at least stretch my neck, my arms and hands (because when I sit in front of the computer all day, these bad boys suffer).
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?