•I think that doing a 10 minute streching routine everyday helps me retain my flexibility. Also, when I want to focus on one specific part of my body, I spend more time streching.
•Scientific studies have shown that in order to get more flexible, you need to strech for 7 minutes in total.
I need to keep things gentle. As soon as I feel a tinge of pain I stop. Most trainers say to continue through pain but I can't afford to re- injure myself.
Like the 10 minute stretches on Fabulous. They look amazing for the regular person. I'd do them if I could.
I'm trying the morning stretch on Calm and can do the first half. That's quite an accomplishment for me.
Three of the stretches for the Stretching Challenge on Fabulous are now great, thank you! I'm thinking of adding more this week. Terrific!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?