•I think that doing a 10 minute streching routine everyday helps me retain my flexibility. Also, when I want to focus on one specific part of my body, I spend more time streching.
•Scientific studies have shown that in order to get more flexible, you need to strech for 7 minutes in total.
I need to keep things gentle. As soon as I feel a tinge of pain I stop. Most trainers say to continue through pain but I can't afford to re- injure myself.
Like the 10 minute stretches on Fabulous. They look amazing for the regular person. I'd do them if I could.
I'm trying the morning stretch on Calm and can do the first half. That's quite an accomplishment for me.
Three of the stretches for the Stretching Challenge on Fabulous are now great, thank you! I'm thinking of adding more this week. Terrific!
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.