- Should you stop stretching if you feel pain?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?
- When is better to stretch and for how long
- How do you get used to stretching? Sometimes I don’t feel like stretching in the morning and don’t keep my streak up.
- What is the best way to stretch my back and my feet?
•I think that doing a 10 minute streching routine everyday helps me retain my flexibility. Also, when I want to focus on one specific part of my body, I spend more time streching.
•Scientific studies have shown that in order to get more flexible, you need to strech for 7 minutes in total.
I need to keep things gentle. As soon as I feel a tinge of pain I stop. Most trainers say to continue through pain but I can't afford to re- injure myself.
Like the 10 minute stretches on Fabulous. They look amazing for the regular person. I'd do them if I could.
I'm trying the morning stretch on Calm and can do the first half. That's quite an accomplishment for me.
Three of the stretches for the Stretching Challenge on Fabulous are now great, thank you! I'm thinking of adding more this week. Terrific!
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?