- Do you find yoga a good practice or is stretching enough?
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- Do you do mobility work too or just stretching?
- What type of benefits have you noticed from stretching, if any? And which stretches do you recommend?
- What types of stretching can I do for an overstretched hamstring?
•I think that doing a 10 minute streching routine everyday helps me retain my flexibility. Also, when I want to focus on one specific part of my body, I spend more time streching.
•Scientific studies have shown that in order to get more flexible, you need to strech for 7 minutes in total.
I need to keep things gentle. As soon as I feel a tinge of pain I stop. Most trainers say to continue through pain but I can't afford to re- injure myself.
Like the 10 minute stretches on Fabulous. They look amazing for the regular person. I'd do them if I could.
I'm trying the morning stretch on Calm and can do the first half. That's quite an accomplishment for me.
Three of the stretches for the Stretching Challenge on Fabulous are now great, thank you! I'm thinking of adding more this week. Terrific!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?