I would say listen to your body. I stretch a lot and throughout the day. Different stretches depending. If you don't understand the effects or relief you can get…just try 2a day. And you will get an understanding of what the body needs and what stretching can do.
I should stretch twice a day, once in the morning after waking to feel limber and flexible for the day ahead, and once in the afternoon after exercise (or the evening if I’m strapped for time) in order to stretch out my muscles and remain loose!
- How has stretching helped you?
- What motivates you to stretch each day?
- Should I have a handful of stretches I keep on repeat or try new ones (more or less) everyday?
- how can you make yourself more flexible by stretching?
- Shoulder pain around blade. How do I stretch that out?
- How can you make your back more flexible?
- When is the best time for stretching? In the morning when all muscles are stiff or in the evening?
- What stretches do you find most helpful/useful?
- What are some stretches to be more flexible?
- I want to be better about stretching! How can I better incorporate this into my day?