I should stretch twice a day, once in the morning after waking to feel limber and flexible for the day ahead, and once in the afternoon after exercise (or the evening if I’m strapped for time) in order to stretch out my muscles and remain loose!
- how do you work on back flexibility? how long did it take you to get a back bend if you have one?
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- If your lower back is sore, what stretch exercise do you still keep doing?
- How long does it take to have a flexible body when stretching/doing yoga?
- If you go over a minute it is still considered okay, right?
I would say listen to your body. I stretch a lot and throughout the day. Different stretches depending. If you don't understand the effects or relief you can get…just try 2a day. And you will get an understanding of what the body needs and what stretching can do.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?