I would say listen to your body. I stretch a lot and throughout the day. Different stretches depending. If you don't understand the effects or relief you can get…just try 2a day. And you will get an understanding of what the body needs and what stretching can do.
I should stretch twice a day, once in the morning after waking to feel limber and flexible for the day ahead, and once in the afternoon after exercise (or the evening if I’m strapped for time) in order to stretch out my muscles and remain loose!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?