I should stretch twice a day, once in the morning after waking to feel limber and flexible for the day ahead, and once in the afternoon after exercise (or the evening if I’m strapped for time) in order to stretch out my muscles and remain loose!
- Fellow fabulous members what if us app users are just children and can not do most of the challenges???
- Stretching is great but I like to mix it up. What do you do on a daily basis to keep you going that you enjoy in regards to stretching?
- If your lower back is sore, what stretch exercise do you still keep doing?
- What do you do about your habits when you get sick?
- What is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
I would say listen to your body. I stretch a lot and throughout the day. Different stretches depending. If you don't understand the effects or relief you can get…just try 2a day. And you will get an understanding of what the body needs and what stretching can do.
- Does it get easier to get back up after stretching on the floor?
- I would like stretching exercises or recommendations that could be done in an office setting or even safely while driving or in an area with minimal space?
- Are there fast and easy stretches anyone knows?
- Does stretching make you more flexible?
- Stretches for hump back/text neck?
- Good stretches for lower back?
- Do you warm up before stretching?
- Why is it neck pain can be so easily reduced with regular stretching and yet it’s so often ignored?
- How do you guys manage to do the same routines every day?!? I have school on weekdays from 7 to 2:30 then on Monday’s and Thursday’s I have karate and on Tuesdays and Thursday’s I have drama club and volleyball on Fridays. My schedule changes daily so it’s really hard for me to establish a solid routine. Can you help? Thanks a million, xoxo
- Do you have the same stretching routine every day or do you focus on different areas each day?