I would say listen to your body. I stretch a lot and throughout the day. Different stretches depending. If you don't understand the effects or relief you can get…just try 2a day. And you will get an understanding of what the body needs and what stretching can do.
I should stretch twice a day, once in the morning after waking to feel limber and flexible for the day ahead, and once in the afternoon after exercise (or the evening if I’m strapped for time) in order to stretch out my muscles and remain loose!
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?