Yes, it's a great reminder that I've been sitting too long. 1 min is a satisfying, but not time consuming, stretch. I call it "stretchy cat".
Yes. Stretching in the morning and evening helps me relieve any stress or stiffness from the day or night. In the morning it helps me get up and go and in the evening it helps me feel more relaxed for the night ahead.
The stretching habit does help me. I love to get loosened up in the mornings, it really helps me get things going. This app teaching me about small celebrations in a way that really hit home for me has made everything easier to do. 5 second happy danceses and little pep talks full my days now, and I'm all the better for it.
I'm stretching around 2PM. It is middle of my work time and I use it as a switch from one part of the day to other. After 4 hours of sitting it is really good refresher.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.