Yes, it's a great reminder that I've been sitting too long. 1 min is a satisfying, but not time consuming, stretch. I call it "stretchy cat".
Yes. Stretching in the morning and evening helps me relieve any stress or stiffness from the day or night. In the morning it helps me get up and go and in the evening it helps me feel more relaxed for the night ahead.
The stretching habit does help me. I love to get loosened up in the mornings, it really helps me get things going. This app teaching me about small celebrations in a way that really hit home for me has made everything easier to do. 5 second happy danceses and little pep talks full my days now, and I'm all the better for it.
I'm stretching around 2PM. It is middle of my work time and I use it as a switch from one part of the day to other. After 4 hours of sitting it is really good refresher.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?