Imagine a straight line from your shoulders down to your heels. Keeping your abs tucked in and lifting not only with the strength of your arms but with your abs will do it!
My best strategy is to make sure my elbows are at shoulder width, and in a fairly comfortable position. After that I make sure that my back is straight and I’m not slouching. I just have to keep encouraging myself to push until the timer is done! Hope this helped! 🙂
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?