Imagine a straight line from your shoulders down to your heels. Keeping your abs tucked in and lifting not only with the strength of your arms but with your abs will do it!
My best strategy is to make sure my elbows are at shoulder width, and in a fairly comfortable position. After that I make sure that my back is straight and I’m not slouching. I just have to keep encouraging myself to push until the timer is done! Hope this helped! 🙂
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?