My best strategy is to make sure my elbows are at shoulder width, and in a fairly comfortable position. After that I make sure that my back is straight and I’m not slouching. I just have to keep encouraging myself to push until the timer is done! Hope this helped! 🙂
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- What are the best morning stretches?
- How has stretching benefited you?
- Does any one stretch for pain relief? Does it work?
- What do you find to be the best stretching routine, that won’t completely tire you out afterwards?
Imagine a straight line from your shoulders down to your heels. Keeping your abs tucked in and lifting not only with the strength of your arms but with your abs will do it!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?