Having a glass of water on the bedside table is a habit my parents taught me from a very early age. So for me, it makes sense to stretch right after drinking my water because I never ever skip it. It could also be something like right after brushing your teeth, or as soon as you exit the shower if you do this every morning.
Good luck and keep going!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?