Try reaching out your arms and legs as wide as they go and they let the tension go x3.. Then squeeze in your legs, hold and release.
Then with your knees together, put them to your left side whilst facing right and then on your right side facing your left… Sit up slowly and put your feet together and feel your legs stretching…
Now you are ready to get up and do any further stretching you may want to 😊
My name is Carlo Michael but i call myself …
I choose to be happy.
(Sorry for my bad English, it isn’t my first language)
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?