I like to do the classic butterfly leg stretch I feel that it really helped the muscles in my upper legs and hips stretch out. I also lay on my back and put one leg over my body while turning my back the other direction to help my back pain from a previous injury.
Since I’m in a workout program, I do the ones with Athlean-X on Youtube because he’s a physical therapist for major league baseball teams. Just search “Athlean-X shoulder/leg/chest/etc. stretch” on Youtube
i do basic ones like lunges, arms, splits etc but sometimes i use one of the apps guided stretching, those ones have more complex stretches
T Cio S.
Cobra, pancake and stretches to get into my splits. Mine are less for relaxation and more for flexibility for polefitness
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?