Cobra, pancake and stretches to get into my splits. Mine are less for relaxation and more for flexibility for polefitness
- How can you leave work at school and focus on family time and other activities that you want to do, not homework?
- What are the regular stretches that you do everyday?
- I’d like to learn longer stretches for my back.
- Could you recommend the best stretches for a sedentary student? I.e tight hamstrings and suffering back
- Do you prefer morning or evening stretches?
I like to do the classic butterfly leg stretch I feel that it really helped the muscles in my upper legs and hips stretch out. I also lay on my back and put one leg over my body while turning my back the other direction to help my back pain from a previous injury.
i do basic ones like lunges, arms, splits etc but sometimes i use one of the apps guided stretching, those ones have more complex stretches
Since I’m in a workout program, I do the ones with Athlean-X on Youtube because he’s a physical therapist for major league baseball teams. Just search “Athlean-X shoulder/leg/chest/etc. stretch” on Youtube
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?