I like to do the classic butterfly leg stretch I feel that it really helped the muscles in my upper legs and hips stretch out. I also lay on my back and put one leg over my body while turning my back the other direction to help my back pain from a previous injury.
Since I’m in a workout program, I do the ones with Athlean-X on Youtube because he’s a physical therapist for major league baseball teams. Just search “Athlean-X shoulder/leg/chest/etc. stretch” on Youtube
i do basic ones like lunges, arms, splits etc but sometimes i use one of the apps guided stretching, those ones have more complex stretches
T Cio S.
Cobra, pancake and stretches to get into my splits. Mine are less for relaxation and more for flexibility for polefitness
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?