There's about 3 stretches I know for this. Butterfly stretch, wherein you sit on the floor with your feet together and push down on your knees. Modified hurdle strech, where you keep one leg bent and one leg straight on the floor and reach out to your toes, ankle if you can't. And pidgeon (?) stretch where you keep one leg perpendicular to your body and straighten the other out behind you then straighten your back and sink down on your hips.
R Di A.
Gooogle yoga for back and pelvic muscles and select one of the YouTube videos. I like the “Yoga with Adriane” videos which are short, easy yoga instruction videos that get very specific on what areas of the body you want to focus on.
I like to lie on a bed pull my knees up to my chest and arch my back. Also sitting in the floor, in a criss cross applesauce style or Indian style, and grab my hands while they are high above my head reach towards the sky.
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed