There's about 3 stretches I know for this. Butterfly stretch, wherein you sit on the floor with your feet together and push down on your knees. Modified hurdle strech, where you keep one leg bent and one leg straight on the floor and reach out to your toes, ankle if you can't. And pidgeon (?) stretch where you keep one leg perpendicular to your body and straighten the other out behind you then straighten your back and sink down on your hips.
R Di A.
Gooogle yoga for back and pelvic muscles and select one of the YouTube videos. I like the “Yoga with Adriane” videos which are short, easy yoga instruction videos that get very specific on what areas of the body you want to focus on.
I like to lie on a bed pull my knees up to my chest and arch my back. Also sitting in the floor, in a criss cross applesauce style or Indian style, and grab my hands while they are high above my head reach towards the sky.
- How can I know if I’m doing something wrong?
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?