Morning because It is a time to check in with my body. Notice how rested I am, where do I need to pay attention to during the day
Morning and night. Morning to get the blood flowing and hype me up to get out of bed. Night time to get all the tension out
In the mornings. It's in my morning routine so it's becoming automatic now. Either before or after exercise. Before is best, but if I forget then I do it afterwards. I feel heaps better after a good stretch! I'm sure it helps your body out as it ages. Happy stretching…
Both in the morning and before bed. In the morning before my exercise and before bed because it loosens my muscles up. ❤️
Stretching is a big part of my morning routine. As soon I wake at 7am I drink 600ml of H20, I pray (meditate) & then get outta bed to stretch. It prepares my body for my morning walk, giving me energy & lymbisity.
I'm juuuust starting to add stretching to my routine, but so far I stretch first thing in the morning because I can easily meditate after and then journal and it's kind of a nice, mind-body-spirit triangle to start the day. I also stretch at night bc I find myself in a bad mood at night pretty frequently and I'm trying to find a way to chill out about it
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?