Morning because It is a time to check in with my body. Notice how rested I am, where do I need to pay attention to during the day
Morning and night. Morning to get the blood flowing and hype me up to get out of bed. Night time to get all the tension out
In the mornings. It's in my morning routine so it's becoming automatic now. Either before or after exercise. Before is best, but if I forget then I do it afterwards. I feel heaps better after a good stretch! I'm sure it helps your body out as it ages. Happy stretching…
Both in the morning and before bed. In the morning before my exercise and before bed because it loosens my muscles up. ❤️
Stretching is a big part of my morning routine. As soon I wake at 7am I drink 600ml of H20, I pray (meditate) & then get outta bed to stretch. It prepares my body for my morning walk, giving me energy & lymbisity.
I'm juuuust starting to add stretching to my routine, but so far I stretch first thing in the morning because I can easily meditate after and then journal and it's kind of a nice, mind-body-spirit triangle to start the day. I also stretch at night bc I find myself in a bad mood at night pretty frequently and I'm trying to find a way to chill out about it
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?