Yes, make it habit for the time being first and if you feel like you wanna add more certain exercise, feel free to do so.
It is enough, as long as you are consistent. I typically do 7 types of stretches each morning, and it takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete them. Do what makes you feel good and helps you cease the day the best! Good luck! 💓🌸
This is the beginning for me, so right now, one routine is enough. One routine is good for me now & a fantastic start, but I am looking to expand in the future. 🙂
Daily stretching is recommended, sometimes even twice a day if you have problem areas. It might be a good idea to have different stretches for each day of the week and stick with a routine. In the long-term, this will help with strength and flexibility in those areas.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?