Yes, make it habit for the time being first and if you feel like you wanna add more certain exercise, feel free to do so.
It is enough, as long as you are consistent. I typically do 7 types of stretches each morning, and it takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete them. Do what makes you feel good and helps you cease the day the best! Good luck! 💓🌸
This is the beginning for me, so right now, one routine is enough. One routine is good for me now & a fantastic start, but I am looking to expand in the future. 🙂
Daily stretching is recommended, sometimes even twice a day if you have problem areas. It might be a good idea to have different stretches for each day of the week and stick with a routine. In the long-term, this will help with strength and flexibility in those areas.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching