Sit on the floor with legs stretched out straight in front of you. Bend your right leg, putting your right ankle on top of the left knee. Lean forward and allow your upper body to reach toward your thigh. Breath and hold for 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat for other side.
I think the best stretch is all of them cause you should stretch your whole body in the morning to get your body moving and ready for the day.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?