I love stretching. I do all the time without thinking about it. If I’m sitting, I’ll stretch my legs out until they’re perfectly straight and flex my feet. If I’m standing I’ll part my legs and touch the ground. Even just pushing my arms out as far away from my body (whether ti the side or up) really stretches my back and shoulders. There are also a lot of other stretches you can do. Hope this helps.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?