I love stretching. I do all the time without thinking about it. If I’m sitting, I’ll stretch my legs out until they’re perfectly straight and flex my feet. If I’m standing I’ll part my legs and touch the ground. Even just pushing my arms out as far away from my body (whether ti the side or up) really stretches my back and shoulders. There are also a lot of other stretches you can do. Hope this helps.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?