I really like yoga flows from Nike Training Club app. If you’d like something more into “typical” yoga I’d recommend Yoga Studio App. I also learned a lot from Bad Yogi page (badyogi.com).
- Yes I have, what is a good kind of stretch that I should do?
- How can I encourage myself to stretch therapeutically every day?
- What are the best morning stretches?
- Best stretches for a bad back?
- How do you remember to keep stretching? I stretch in the morning but get so busy I forget to do it later, so how should I do it?? Thanks in advance ❤️
I don’t know many websites but I do know of a great free yoga app called Down Dog which appeals to all levels with videos.
You can go on YouTube and find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses and you can get an app called Simply Yoga 🧘♀️. Or you can find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses on the internet and you can also go to a yoga 🧘♀️ studio as well.
I know a good app called Downdog that has videos of people doing the poses that you can slow down and pause as you do them 🙂 good luck!
Gaiam has lots of options, but it is a paid site. I have a few DVDs, but I mostly use YouTube for yoga. I just type in what I’m looking for like “yoga for low back” or “morning yoga” then choose from the suggestions based on the time I have to complete it.
I would recommend trying popsugar fitness! They a section dedicated to yoga. Not only do they have their videos on their site, they have them on an app as well. The reason why I recommend them is because they’re totally free!
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?