I really like yoga flows from Nike Training Club app. If you’d like something more into “typical” yoga I’d recommend Yoga Studio App. I also learned a lot from Bad Yogi page (badyogi.com).
I don’t know many websites but I do know of a great free yoga app called Down Dog which appeals to all levels with videos.
You can go on YouTube and find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses and you can get an app called Simply Yoga 🧘♀️. Or you can find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses on the internet and you can also go to a yoga 🧘♀️ studio as well.
I know a good app called Downdog that has videos of people doing the poses that you can slow down and pause as you do them 🙂 good luck!
Gaiam has lots of options, but it is a paid site. I have a few DVDs, but I mostly use YouTube for yoga. I just type in what I’m looking for like “yoga for low back” or “morning yoga” then choose from the suggestions based on the time I have to complete it.
I would recommend trying popsugar fitness! They a section dedicated to yoga. Not only do they have their videos on their site, they have them on an app as well. The reason why I recommend them is because they’re totally free!
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.