You can go on YouTube and find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses and you can get an app called Simply Yoga 🧘♀️. Or you can find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses on the internet and you can also go to a yoga 🧘♀️ studio as well.
I really like yoga flows from Nike Training Club app. If you’d like something more into “typical” yoga I’d recommend Yoga Studio App. I also learned a lot from Bad Yogi page (badyogi.com).
I know a good app called Downdog that has videos of people doing the poses that you can slow down and pause as you do them 🙂 good luck!
I don’t know many websites but I do know of a great free yoga app called Down Dog which appeals to all levels with videos.
I would recommend trying popsugar fitness! They a section dedicated to yoga. Not only do they have their videos on their site, they have them on an app as well. The reason why I recommend them is because they’re totally free!
Gaiam has lots of options, but it is a paid site. I have a few DVDs, but I mostly use YouTube for yoga. I just type in what I’m looking for like “yoga for low back” or “morning yoga” then choose from the suggestions based on the time I have to complete it.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?