You can go on YouTube and find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses and you can get an app called Simply Yoga 🧘♀️. Or you can find some yoga 🧘♀️ poses on the internet and you can also go to a yoga 🧘♀️ studio as well.
I really like yoga flows from Nike Training Club app. If you’d like something more into “typical” yoga I’d recommend Yoga Studio App. I also learned a lot from Bad Yogi page (badyogi.com).
I know a good app called Downdog that has videos of people doing the poses that you can slow down and pause as you do them 🙂 good luck!
I don’t know many websites but I do know of a great free yoga app called Down Dog which appeals to all levels with videos.
I would recommend trying popsugar fitness! They a section dedicated to yoga. Not only do they have their videos on their site, they have them on an app as well. The reason why I recommend them is because they’re totally free!
Gaiam has lots of options, but it is a paid site. I have a few DVDs, but I mostly use YouTube for yoga. I just type in what I’m looking for like “yoga for low back” or “morning yoga” then choose from the suggestions based on the time I have to complete it.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?