Mainly neck and shoulder stretching. They can be done while standing or sitting and they don't require much movement but the are so refreshing and relieving
- Should you stretch before a workout or after or both?
- What’s a quick stretch routine (less than 10 minutes)?
- How can I be more flexible?
- What (if any) flexibility or mobility goals do you have?
- I’m not quite sure on how to stretch in the morning. I don’t wanna do anything too heavy and I’m wondering if anybody has a good routine?
I personally do contortion so I am used to stretching myself and do it quite a lot so I feel i am not the right person to tell you how to get up and stretch but it makes it easier if you have a yoga mat right at the bottom of your bed or even do your stretches in your bed.
Any standing stretches will work and also if you are sitting you can do stretches by sitting and also if you are laying down then you can do any laying down stretches.
I stretch when I wake up and just after dinner, so it feels pretty natural to stretch when I'm yawning or at the end of the day. For public stretches, you could go for the cross body shoulder stretch, overhead shoulder stretch, rolling your shoulders and your neck. All good to do at the desk ☺️
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?