Mainly neck and shoulder stretching. They can be done while standing or sitting and they don't require much movement but the are so refreshing and relieving
- What stretches do you normally do?
- What is the healthiest way to brush your teeth?
- If you will recommend 10 minutes stretching exercises every day, which ones would you recommend?
- Does stretching provide the same benefits as yoga? Should a beginner start with stretching or with yoga?
- Is it a good idea to stretch at night or would that be bad for me?
I personally do contortion so I am used to stretching myself and do it quite a lot so I feel i am not the right person to tell you how to get up and stretch but it makes it easier if you have a yoga mat right at the bottom of your bed or even do your stretches in your bed.
Any standing stretches will work and also if you are sitting you can do stretches by sitting and also if you are laying down then you can do any laying down stretches.
I stretch when I wake up and just after dinner, so it feels pretty natural to stretch when I'm yawning or at the end of the day. For public stretches, you could go for the cross body shoulder stretch, overhead shoulder stretch, rolling your shoulders and your neck. All good to do at the desk ☺️
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?