I stretch when I wake up and just after dinner, so it feels pretty natural to stretch when I'm yawning or at the end of the day. For public stretches, you could go for the cross body shoulder stretch, overhead shoulder stretch, rolling your shoulders and your neck. All good to do at the desk ☺️
Any standing stretches will work and also if you are sitting you can do stretches by sitting and also if you are laying down then you can do any laying down stretches.
I personally do contortion so I am used to stretching myself and do it quite a lot so I feel i am not the right person to tell you how to get up and stretch but it makes it easier if you have a yoga mat right at the bottom of your bed or even do your stretches in your bed.
Mainly neck and shoulder stretching. They can be done while standing or sitting and they don't require much movement but the are so refreshing and relieving
- Stretching always hurts more in the morning than it does later in the day when my body is more awake and warmed up. Is there a way to wake my body up faster in my morning routine without having to run around?
- Any suggestions for stretches I can incorporate at work without getting weird looks?
- 👀 I’ve never had anyone answer my questions here when I’ve asked. Do me a favor? Give me your best pep talk 😁 Inspire me 🙆🏻♀️🎉🖤
- What do you use to get more stretching exercises other than the 10 minutes of guided stretching on fabulous?
- Why is my body always sore. I don’t work out or anything but for some reason I always have sore muscles
- If ju can’t get a pose done correctly, do you skip it or do you keep trying every day? If so, how do you treat your self when you make it/don’t make it? Why?
- Yes. Can you give me some exemples of Stretch habits?
- in your experience have you found that one minute several times a day is enough to create a lasting change in flexibility for very tight muscles?
- Do you recommend stretching before warming up your muscles or the opposite?
- What parts of your body need the most stretching in the morning?